Computer Applications and Concepts
Learn how computer knowledge and computer skills are an essential part of the business world, home activities and social networks.
CAS-121 covers personal computer basics such as:
computer hardware and software, the Internet, technology trends, computer careers, computer security and ethics and the latest version of
Microsoft Office (including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Access).
- prepares students to use computer software common in the
home and in the workplace
- provides a basic overview of several important computer topics
- is a "starter" course for many other courses
- transfers to many four year institutions
- teaches "cutting edge" skills
in Springfield, Illinois USA
This course is valuable to ANY student seeking ANY degree or certificate