CAS-121 Computer Applications Course Preparation
How do you want to take the course?
It can be taken on-line, in the classroom at the main campus in Springfield, IL and at additional LLCC campuses including Jacksonville, Beardstown, Taylorville, and Litchfield.
What must I have for the course?
- A textbook "bundle" which includes a text book and software product key code. It is ONLY available for purchase at the Lincoln Land campus bookstore and from
this LLCC bookstore link.
- A computer with reliable Internet access - available at our main campus and at all regional centers. If using an off campus computer it should not be more than three years old.
- The use of tablets is not recommended.
- The latest version of Microsoft Office – available for free for all students.
- A web Browser - Google Chrome is recommended.
- Storage item for personal data files (such as a USB flash drive).
in Springfield, Illinois USA