CAS-121 Computer Applications and Concepts
3. Item A above is a computer component called a:
9. Which of the following is NOT included
on a standard keyboard?
1. A small device that is used to move
around a computer screen and is held in
the hand is called a:
6. More of a window can be viewed when
2. A double click on the screen is often
used to open files or computer programs.
4. Item B above is a computer component called a:
5. A window can be easily resized by
clicking on the title bar at the top.
This test includes 20 questions. Click on the BEST underlined answer for each question. Keep accurate track of how many CORRECT answers you get.
Use the honor system so we can give you the best help possible.
8. Before a computer file can be created a
computer program must be opened.
10. To create a new folder:
11. To open a file you must:
12. When saving a file it is important to
remember the file folder location and the
14. The software that allows someone to use
the Web is called:
13. Clicking on a hyperlink will open a new
page and then close the browser.
16. When using the Internet, if the mouse
pointer changes to a shape like this
it is pointing to a(n):
15. To begin working with the Internet the
first step is to:
17. When an E-mail window opens it will
then show what was received in the:
18. An E-mail message can be sent without an
20. To attach a file to an E-mail message:
19. In order to see if an E-mail message is
sent successfully click on the "Draft
This concludes the test. Out of 20 questions remember how many you answered correctly. When you are finished with this quiz close this browser window by hitting the X in the upper right corner.
7. Which of the following is NOT true about